Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Making kids clothes this week.


I've just found out that there is a kids clothing week challenge running this week over at Elsie Marley and as I am meant to be making Noddles some things it seems like a plan to join in. The idea is to spend an hour a day making something. Well I'm a day late already but I should be able to do a bit more than an hour some days to make up for that.

Current plan is to make some sort of warm jacket or coat and a hooded cloak out of wax jacket fabric. Now technically these are both costume for the Outcast game he is going to but they are still clothes and for a seven year old so I figure they count. Plus such things sometimes get worn at other times too.

I will try and post daily about how I'm getting on.

In other news I have found one solitary crochet hook but the rest have disappeared somewhere. However luckily the one I found is the right size for the mystery shall from Inside Crochet so I have started on that too.

No comments:

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.