Monday, July 06, 2009

As promised a couple of action pictures

Here are the trousers and robe from the previous post in action, indeed he is also wearing the shirt which I made along with them. he is carrying LARP arrows in case you are confused they are like normal arrows but with a huge piece of foam on the front for safety which means they mostly fly like a brick :)


Finally this one just because i like it, I have no idea where the tunic he is wearing came from suppose I could ask his dad..

2 comments:

ravenrigan said...

Awwww cute! A Mini larper! The outfit looks sweet as well!

christina said...

if he isn't adorable! and in costume at that!
; )

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.