Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday stash


Today's stash is fabric which is currently made up, the stripe is a shirt and the flora is an Edwardian dress which really didn't suit me, sorry it's rather creased it's been in a bag for a while.. There is quite a lot of the floral and the design of dress means it is mostly still big panels. It is a very soft but well woven fabric so I'd like to make something more wearable with it and I keep seeing the two fabrics together and wondering if they will work together, if anything the colours are more similar in real life to the picture.

Editted to say --- the stripe is very similar to my crochet squares now i see them together on the screen.. I seem to be developing a colour theme!

No comments:

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.