Friday, July 11, 2008

Wrong, wrong arg sorry just so wrong !


Sorry Knitting Daily some of your newsletters make me almost want to start knitting again, there have been some lovely jumpers, shrugs etc and useful suggestions on how to adjust patterns etc. enough to keep me interested in a newsletter on a craft I don't currently do but today you have gone to far.

Bustiers are not a good subject for knitting, and if you insist on knitting them at least bone it too... and make it fit the model.... and put them in a better pose or was that the only one where it stayed on? Even the colour is bad !

If anyone actually wants to knit this the pattern is here.

Though looking on Ravelry it is possible to make a good looking knitted bustier but the two are like chalk and cheese . This one has potential, unfortunately you will only be able to see the link if you are a member of Ravelry but if you like Knitting, crochet or yarn you should have joined already! If for some reason you haven't go here now .

Just realised I can link you to the picture on Flickr here.

3 comments:

Julie Spriddle said...

Eugh! That is horrible and has to be one of the least flattering things I've ever seen... I'm trying to work out if it's a 'fashion' thing, where something is deemed fashionable because a designer put something similar on a catwalk once. But my taste it definitely is not!

Esther said...

That is because you have taste my dear :)

Mrs Jelly said...

Ewww...

Just ... ewwww!

Have you seen this blog?
http://whatnottocrochet.wordpress.com/

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.