Saturday, July 05, 2008

Brunel does Steampunk





I have done another set of ATCs which are my first ones that are proper collage. I am really pleased with them as I think they work really well to give the feel I was going for.

All four use pictures of Isambard Kingdom Brunel, though wearing steampunk goggles and a background of the roof of paddington station which is a wonderful architectural sight. and I think very suitable. Mr Brunel is someone I think would fit well into any Steampunk world he had those mad flights of fancy and in many cases saw them through to completion.

Other elements on the cards include the Great Eastern and Great Western two streamships and a stream train.

1 comment:

Dave said...

http://www.brassgoggles.co.uk/brassgoggles/


Being a bit of a SteamPunk fan myself. David (Julie's other half)

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.