Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Clerical garb




Lots of posts all at once.. remembered I never posted tis picture of the outfit I made for the last maelstrom. This is the new Cardinal of Mill'en. Being a roleplaying game I specifically went for colours that were relevant to the game world not real life but kept the clerical feel so it is obvious what he is. Must sort him a hat before next season I think. We also talked about an shoulder cloak but I have run out of the wool and as yet not found a nice matching brocade.

Another shot of him can be found here.

2 comments:

RichT said...

That the sort of thing I intend to make for my current character, do you have pattern you could send?

Esther said...

umm not exactly.. well I do but it's the one I drafted for Alex. Send me your measurements and I'll draft you one it isn't hard.

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.