Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Maelstrom aftermath

Well it's over and went well i think. more on costuem later. Thought I failed to take pics of half the things i made or helped make. To busy being in character which is a good thing really. It was a huge amount of work but it seems well recieved.

some pics including both Nikki and Sarah's wonderful outfits that I only really advised on here

Tom's outfit I did all of the one with the unreasonablly long title which i probably got wrong.

Forgot to take a proper pic of the throne once it was finished though you can see it in part in the corination pics. Lots of work for something no-one was allowed to sit in but it was cool. For those that don't know the small one phys reps the majesta.. hence there being a Regent but the game rules do not allow him at the main games.. so we had a decliration he was majesta and a crowning of the Regent in his absence. Hence the empty throne.

No comments:

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.