Monday, November 13, 2006

Embird

I've just downloaded the 30 day trial of Embird
http://embird.com/

I've been thinking about it for a while but not felt I had the time to have a proper look. I figure now is probably as good as I'm going to get. I've looked at other packages but this seems the bestfor the money and is the one most talked about on forums. I have tryed a couple of others but they haven't impressed, certinaly not enough to spend over £1000 which is what I'd be looking at. Well one was very good but I couldn't get it to save into the right format reliably which is a must!

No comments:

Blog Content

All of the photographs on this blog have been taken by Esther, that's me, unless they are being used to link to giveaways etc in which case they belong to the person who I am linking to. All text is my own words.
None of the content of this blog may be used without my permission.